Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades Cordura 4 Panel/5 Pole Hunting Blind PCV Pipe and Rebar
These hunting blinds are our top of the line blinds. The hunting blind is a 4 panel (5 pole) blind with 4 mesh windows, 4 large pockets, and horizontal stubble straps on the exterior side of the blind. Please see images for photos of hunting blind in action. The blind is 59 inches tall and 132 inches total width. The two outer panels are 30" wide and the two center panels are 36" wide.
- Top and bottom of blind are reinforced with 2 inch webbing.
- Schedule 40 PVC Pipe is attached to the blind webbing with Stainless Steel Square-head Screws.
- There are large pockets on each panel. Pockets will hold a box of shotgun shells. Pockets are located approximately mid-height for easy access while sitting.
- There are 4" high x 8" wide mesh windows in each panel.
- Wooden "Thumbs" on the top of each end of the blind are included to hang a whistle, lanyard, or leash
- 1/2 inch thick rebar is cut into approximately a 3 foot length. One end is rounded removing sharp edges so it will easily slide into the pvc pole. The other end is sharpened to ease insertion into the ground. The rebar is then painted orange on the "up" end and "black" on the down end. This 1/2" rebar does not bend easily and can be pounded into hard ground.
- Attached strap to make carrying the blind easier. 2 Buckled straps will keep blind rolled up and are connected together by carrying strap.
- Rebar pocket so the rebar can be kept with the rolled up blind.
If we do not have the blind in the camo pattern you want in stock, then contact us and we can make it for you!
Our blinds are great holding blinds for dog training, hunting, or wildlife viewing, and but also work great as wind breaks or privacy screens when you are out camping or at the beach.